I missed my goal of 15K steps. I hit 12K though 🙂
Keto Steak Fajitas Recipe:
- Slice small onion, 1 medium bell pepper, and 1 red pepper.
- Slice 1 lb. of skirt steak into strips.
- Add Tbsp of butter to a pan on medium heat to cook the steak for 5-8 minutes.
- Add Tbsp of butter to pan on medium heat and cook veggies for a 2-3 minutes.
- Then add together for 3-5 minutes.
- Grate cheddar cheese and sprinkle a handful of Parmesan cheese over the mixed dish.
- Serve with a Gorgonzola spinach salad and enjoy!